Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$7.99 + $3.99/Month] - Xephy's Wyvern Slayer - 500k+/hr - Great Combat XP

Xephy

Xephy's Wyvern Slayer

Price:

- $7.99 one-off payment

- $3.99 monthly payment

OR

- $15.99 one-off payment for lifetime access

Requirements:

- 72 slayer

- 70+ melee stats [Currently only melees]

- Recommended stuff here: http://oldschoolrunescape.wikia.com/wiki/Skeletal_Wyvern/Strategies

Features:

- Can bank at Varrock, Falador, Edgeville, Draynor, Edgeville & Draynor via mounted glory in house

- Will respect breaks by moving to a safe location and initiating the break

- Will hop worlds if all wyverns are in combat with somebody else

- Can use house teleport, fairy rings, or walking to get to wyverns

- Stops the script when out of the supplies that you select

- Piety, Protect from range, Protect from melee support

- Super combat / super attack and strength support

- House teleport with mounted glory support

- Intelligent combat logic

- Fairy ring support

- Profit tracking

Any bugs found can be reported in this discord channel: https://discord.gg/9csKjas

To receive a 24 hour trial, upvote this post and leave a comment below :)

Message me on discord for more active responses!

Demos:

https://youtu.be/IHaQMqDxpAg

GUI Snippet:

3oNXBEP.png

1gN0o2I.png

Version:

1.0 - Initial release

** Bug fixes**

1.01 - Removed turning on auto retaliate to allow the user to retaliate however they like. Fixed two broken teleport methods.

1.02 - Fixed worldhopping, added a better area enclosure for the wyverns, fixed memory deallocation when the script stops abruptly.

1.03 - Fixed static memory not deallocating on exit properly. Changed a few things in the Combat Node to increase efficiency.

1.04 - Bug fix with banking and checking for glory.

1.05 - Made combat more effective if the NPC is already being attacked by somebody else, lowered the timeout value for database connections, added sleep time after eating and attacking your wyvern so it doesn't double click.

1.06 - Fixed issue with inventory being full, but needed to withdraw more supplies. Will now prioritize banking extra prayer potions, and then banking food if needed .Changed the way it withdrew supplies, will now go in bank-order and withdraw (1), (2), (3), (4) potions as they appear and exist in the bank. Checked the glory withdrawing and made some modifications to ensure smoothness

Progress reports:

shCjyhhERn22C1kio1-HiA.png

NtZEiNKgTM2wuNa_bBHHYQ.png

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty. It's approved and on the SDN. Most, if not all cases have been tested to ensure that the bot runs smoothly, but if for some reason anybody encounters any kinds of issues, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

looks cool, would love to trial this please 

Authed for 24 hours. Jk, you already bought it  :ph34r:  Beware, versions 1.01 and 1.02 are pending right now, so there may be a few bugs that are still active. Do not use draynor or edgeville teleports via glory to bank and you should experience minimal errors.

As always, PM me if you have any questions and I'll do my best to accommodate you right away.

V1.01-1.03 released with some minor changes, bug fixes, and overall improvements.

Pending a few more bug fixes and then all known bugs should be fixed.

Archived