Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$7.99 + $3.99/Month] - Xephy's Wyvern Slayer - 500k+/hr - Great Combat XP

Xephy

gratz man, i would like a 24 or maybe 1 week free use of this script let me know ^^

Authed for 24 hours. Let me know if you have any questions.

• 3 weeks later...

really like this script, recommend to everyone. 

just two things that you should implement as of now, an option for the script to wait for the loot like you have on your garg (its really good).  Another thing would be for it to drink the super combats like when the stats are halfway from the max when you drink them and back to normal, that way youre having high hits the entire time this is more person like too 

just two things that you should implement as of now, an option for the script to wait for the loot like you have on your garg (its really good).  Another thing would be for it to drink the super combats like when the stats are halfway from the max when you drink them and back to normal, that way youre having high hits the entire time this is more person like too 

also dont know if this is possible, but if youre attacking one to make sure it still attacks that one if you go loot someone elses stuff they didnt look instead of going to a brand new wyvern.  Also this may be pushing it but if the wyvern drops lobsters, pick up them and eat them even if youre not using them or is that not possible at all?    Just thinking out loud.

Anyone else reading this, the script works perfect and I recommend it 

also dont know if this is possible, but if youre attacking one to make sure it still attacks that one if you go loot someone elses stuff they didnt look instead of going to a brand new wyvern.  Also this may be pushing it but if the wyvern drops lobsters, pick up them and eat them even if youre not using them or is that not possible at all?    Just thinking out loud.

Anyone else reading this, the script works perfect and I recommend it 

First of all, thanks for the feedback. It's always appreciated.

The script already has the waiting for loot option built in because I found that it works much better than if it didn't have it. It current drinks another super dose at about 3-6 levels above normal. Eventually I may add a slider to have the users decide when to repot. It will attack the wyvern that is attacking you unless somebody else is already attacking it, or there's another wyvern that's trying to attack you as well. To make it "wait", simply turn auto retaliate off. I've had multiple users tell me that they want it both ways, so I just left it to them to manually put their auto retaliate to what they want, since it takes like five seconds.

I also 100% agree with the lobster suggestion. If that's not already in my planned updates list, I'll add it.

First of all, thanks for the feedback. It's always appreciated.

The script already has the waiting for loot option built in because I found that it works much better than if it didn't have it. It current drinks another super dose at about 3-6 levels above normal. Eventually I may add a slider to have the users decide when to repot. It will attack the wyvern that is attacking you unless somebody else is already attacking it, or there's another wyvern that's trying to attack you as well. To make it "wait", simply turn auto retaliate off. I've had multiple users tell me that they want it both ways, so I just left it to them to manually put their auto retaliate to what they want, since it takes like five seconds.

I also 100% agree with the lobster suggestion. If that's not already in my planned updates list, I'll add it.

Okay makes sense and sounds perfect!

Great script :) 

Doesn't seem to be an option for prayer potions like in test run?

The script pre-calculates the amount of prayer potions to take based on what prayers you select the bot to use and your current prayer level when starting the script.

The script pre-calculates the amount of prayer potions to take based on what prayers you select the bot to use and your current prayer level when starting the script.

Ohh that must be why it's not working, no ppots, i'm an idiot sorry 

Ohh that must be why it's not working, no ppots, i'm an idiot sorry 

Not a problem. Let me know if you have any more questions. My discord and Skype are always open :)

Hi I just purchased the script. When I hit start the script however nothing happens. (Edit: got it to start but now it just withdraws random items)

(Final edit: Moving all items into the first tab resolved the issue.)

Thank you Xephy!

Archived