Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$7.99 + $3.99/Month] - Xephy's Wyvern Slayer - 500k+/hr - Great Combat XP

Xephy

On 12/22/2018 at 4:36 AM, Zann said:

I would argue differently, I mean I look at the script after three hours and the pricing checking is still incredibly slow.

Perhaps the latest version that I've written isn't pushed to the SDN. I'll double check and verify for y'all. One of the last things I did was speed up price caching because the OSB API is now private.

yeh sure dude otherwise all is perfect!

i tested 2 things as of the version i see now

1. auto retaliate on - goes to loot, picks up 1 thing, runs back to fight, after a while comes back loot again. it's okay but when other ppl leave stuff on ground, it gets messy 

2. auto retaliate off - stands there trying to loot for ages and get hit by wyvern probably 4-5 times before reacting to fight it

let me know if the new version gets live and ill give that a test again! 

On 12/28/2018 at 12:35 PM, chowkebab said:

yeh sure dude otherwise all is perfect!

i tested 2 things as of the version i see now

1. auto retaliate on - goes to loot, picks up 1 thing, runs back to fight, after a while comes back loot again. it's okay but when other ppl leave stuff on ground, it gets messy 

2. auto retaliate off - stands there trying to loot for ages and get hit by wyvern probably 4-5 times before reacting to fight it

let me know if the new version gets live and ill give that a test again! 

Should be fixed as of now.

18 hours ago, Sorted said:

Hey mate, really interested in giving this script a try. Have upvoted, could I possible get a trial. 

Cheers

Authed you for 48 hours. Happy New Year's :)

Hey, script is stopping on start-up because it says I don't have a dramen staff? Dosn't the script support lunar staff as well? What am I missing?

5 hours ago, Sherb said:

Hey, script is stopping on start-up because it says I don't have a dramen staff? Dosn't the script support lunar staff as well? What am I missing?

5 hours ago, Sherb said:

Also, why does it seem like the script doesn't support a spec weapon? Would be nice to use a d-mace.

It requires a dramen staff, not lunar staff. Spec weapons aren't supported on this script because a majority of the time, just main-handing your primary weapon is better DPS.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived