Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$7.99 + $3.99/Month] - Xephy's Wyvern Slayer - 500k+/hr - Great Combat XP

Xephy

• 2 weeks later...
    9 hours ago, kirilas said:

Can i get a trial before? If it works flawless i'll buy the lifetime version

Authed for 24 hours

• 2 weeks later...
    9 hours ago, lukey372 said:

Would it be possible to add recharge prayer at POH on the way through to banking?

I have a few more public releases planned, then I'll be reworking this and the gargoyle slayer. The updates planned for this script are:

- Full range safespotting support

- Better intelligent logic for looting lobsters and eating them when out of combat and space/health permits.

- Using all POH "recharges" to get health, spec, prayer, etc on banking.

2 hours ago, Xephy said:

I have a few more public releases planned, then I'll be reworking this and the gargoyle slayer. The updates planned for this script are:

- Full range safespotting support

- Better intelligent logic for looting lobsters and eating them when out of combat and space/health permits.

- Using all POH "recharges" to get health, spec, prayer, etc on banking.

Love it. currently averaging 800-900k an hour with the way it does it now. It’ll be a lot more efficient when it recharges prayer etc at POH.

any idea when this is going to be released?

4 minutes ago, lukey372 said:

Love it. currently averaging 800-900k an hour with the way it does it now. It’ll be a lot more efficient when it recharges prayer etc at POH.

any idea when this is going to be released?

Ideally within the next month, but depending on time, it may have to be pushed back quite a bit.

1 minute ago, Xephy said:

Ideally within the next month, but depending on time, it may have to be pushed back quite a bit.

That’s all good. The script currently does what it’s intended to do. Thanks for your prompt reply

Archived