Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$7.99 + $3.99/Month] - Xephy's Wyvern Slayer - 500k+/hr - Great Combat XP

Xephy

13 hours ago, pabbap said:

Doesnt even bank for me

Could you add my discord or PM me with the issues you're experiencing? It's likely that your cache is outdated. Try opening the client settings, ticking "Fresh start" on, and then restarting the client.

7 hours ago, matsu said:

can i have a 24h trial? upvoted 

Authed :)

Hi Xephy!

Great script! Have killed thousands on thousands with this. Would it be possible to add some if not all of the following features:

1. Recharge prayer at POH altar when using POH to bank at e.g. Edgeville bank.
    2. Logout/Repair if Barrows armor degrades  to "broken" state.
    3. Stamina potion support?

Another comment, the bot won't drink multiple sips out of a super combat potion. So it withdraws e.g. a (4), goes and kills wyverns, it pots at wyverns, goes bank once full inventory, and then it banks the (3) and withdraws a new (4). So it always needs a new pot, it won't drink lower dose ones.

Looking forward to your reply! Have a great weekend!

6 hours ago, swimmingman said:

Hi Xephy!

Great script! Have killed thousands on thousands with this. Would it be possible to add some if not all of the following features:

1. Recharge prayer at POH altar when using POH to bank at e.g. Edgeville bank.
    2. Logout/Repair if Barrows armor degrades  to "broken" state.
    3. Stamina potion support?

Another comment, the bot won't drink multiple sips out of a super combat potion. So it withdraws e.g. a (4), goes and kills wyverns, it pots at wyverns, goes bank once full inventory, and then it banks the (3) and withdraws a new (4). So it always needs a new pot, it won't drink lower dose ones.

Looking forward to your reply! Have a great weekend!

As of the latest update, it should be withdrawing super combats as follows: (Will bank everything, withdraw the first occurrence of super combat it finds), so if it deposits a 3-dose and withdraws a four-dose, it'll get around to withdrawing the three-doses later on. As for the updates, I'm absurdly busy with certain classes this semester, so there likely won't be any major updates until after December. If all goes well, y'all can expect huge reworks, updates, and new scripts from Jan-May

• 2 weeks later...
    1 hour ago, Cannibud said:

So what is the difference between the $7.99 version and the "Lifetime" $15.99 version? I'm a little confused about the pricing there..

One is monthly is $7.99 + $3.99/month

Whilst the lifetime subscription to the script is a mere $14.99

• 2 weeks later...
    11 minutes ago, Lucas2710 said:

Any chance I can get a trial? I'd like to test before I buy it lifetime :)

Authed for 24 hours

1 hour ago, Xephy said:

Authed for 24 hours

Any chance you can add me on discord? Got a few issues with the script. Lucas#1337 

The script just gets stuck on several locations when it's not at wyverns and I need to know how to set it up properly so this doesn't happen. 

Archived