Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Request tutorials here

Articron

Due to CS students appreciating the tutorial on sorting algorithms I made a while ago, I'm thinking of new topics to write a tutorial on.

Reason I'm doing this is because I'm in the process of applying for a job in the programmer field myself, and writing tutorials on "hot topics" helps me refresh on certain things too.

I already have one topic (on demand of Nezz):

• Concurreny (object locking/synchronized blocks/sephamore/mutex)

Anything else you guys want? Data structures, algorithms,... Go wild :)

can u plz exampin why String is capital and int is lowecase???? is java racist towards numbers and makes then not important???

String is an object, not a primitive  :ph34r:

OT: I THINK UR ONTO SMTH WTF RACIST MUCH

Inheritance & abstract classes

interface vs abstract and why each are useful and why you might choose one over the other

dynamic programming in algorithm solving, more specifically going over caching results instead of constantly recalculating things you know aren't going to change for a small amount of time (even 100ms) and why it's beneficial and how to use it in scripting

going over a "tree" type structure for nodes and subnodes, and how to more efficiently break down where your script logic should point without the usual for(Node n : allNodes)

-like having BankManager which has WalkBank, Bank, EquipmentCheck and other "Manager" nodes as the upper level of the "tree" (note that if you call this a binary tree I'm gonna fuck you up)

overriding methods of parent classes (could include this when talking about abstract classes i guess, but not limited to just the abstract parent class, but also overriding base methods like toString)

pass by reference vs pass by value (the concept, and also specifics for Java)

that should keep you busy for a bit ;)

Inheritance & abstract classes

interface vs abstract and why each are useful and why you might choose one over the other

dynamic programming in algorithm solving, more specifically going over caching results instead of constantly recalculating things you know aren't going to change for a small amount of time (even 100ms) and why it's beneficial and how to use it in scripting

going over a "tree" type structure for nodes and subnodes, and how to more efficiently break down where your script logic should point without the usual for(Node n : allNodes)

-like having BankManager which has WalkBank, Bank, EquipmentCheck and other "Manager" nodes as the upper level of the "tree" (note that if you call this a binary tree I'm gonna fuck you up)

overriding methods of parent classes (could include this when talking about abstract classes i guess, but not limited to just the abstract parent class, but also overriding base methods like toString)

pass by reference vs pass by value (the concept, and also specifics for Java)

that should keep you busy for a bit ;)

DADDY

Archived