Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Projectiles hook

Articron

The hook for projectiles has been broken for a while now.

I'm trying to write cannon support for my AIO fighter, and there's no other way for me to keep track of cannonballs in the cannon :/

So for now I have to resort to refilling it after the cannon has no cannonballs left.

Would appreciate if this was looked at!

Isn't cannons left a player setting or something?

I mean projectiles is broken, yeah. Something I'll have to look at at some point, but it's unlikely it'll be fixed anytime in the next two weeks.

there is no varp

Think u can use message listener as well, when its empty should give something like: you're cannon ran out of ammo

or something similar 

Isn't cannons left a player setting or something?

I mean projectiles is broken, yeah. Something I'll have to look at at some point, but it's unlikely it'll be fixed anytime in the next two weeks.

NP no pressure on fixing it, just letting you know for when you're bored

Archived