Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Question to new botters/farmers (or anyone tbh)

Banker

Pretty sure its not allowed to sell botting guide's unless u offer these for free. 

but personally i would say no to the whole idea, trial & error is part of it cant be spoon fed 24.7.

Scripts: Can be bought easily and cheaply already.

Servers: People can buy windows servers and or use their home computer.

Tutorial accounts: Already cheap and easily bought.

Guides/help: tons of information on the forums on every topic.  

So I'm not really sure what you are offering as an extra?

The 'guide' as such isn't what is being sold its just an extra that would be provided with the setup/package instead of a product of its own,

the whole thing is essentially just an already set up service for people who are newer to botting or farming so they can get started as quickly as possible instead of potentially fucking up or not setting the server up etc correctly and in turn suffering, just makes the whole process easier for newer members who want to start

Archived