Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • KingFighter [FREE] [AIO Fighter] [BANKS, EATS, LOOTS, FIGHTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS, POTIONS, PRAYER, SAFESPOTS] [MELEE/RANGE/MAGE] [DUNGEON SUPPORT] + MORE!,

kingsolo

5 hours ago, casperkiwi said:

Nvm got it to work but now im confused why my player loots all bones and banks when i told him to bury them and also eats the food i provided to loot the bones LOL i set how many to 1000 and i put bones in loot list.

You need to also add the Bones to the "Bones to bury" box, if they aren't added there it will just loot and won't bury

hiya firstly thanks for your hard work and for sharing this free haha.

I've had no luck getting it to work so far though, it just seems to click "Settings" and then "advanced options"
    I've defaulted my zoom, input cow and goblin as NPCs, set radius 20 and marked a central square.

any tips?

2 hours ago, lichessacc2 said:

hiya firstly thanks for your hard work and for sharing this free haha.

I've had no luck getting it to work so far though, it just seems to click "Settings" and then "advanced options"
    I've defaulted my zoom, input cow and goblin as NPCs, set radius 20 and marked a central square.

any tips?

Nothing in the script would click your settings so it sounds like the dreambot client is doing trying to open the settings.

Are you running the game in fixed mode? You can't run the script in resizable mode

Hey @kingsolo, thanks for the awesome script! I was just wondering would I be able to get the source code please?

If not then could I please request the following:
    - Support to drink "Jug of wine" and drop the "Jug", as it is a really cost effective way to heal

- When 2 safe spots are near each other, the bot seems to hit a mob once, then move to the next safe spot, and repeat

- Paint is not working, is it still enabled or do I have to set a setting?

If I can provide any help with anything related to KingFighter I'd love to! 

This script is awesome and love using it, never had an account banned.

That being said, I have run into two scrip issues:

The first is after some time of running the scrip will fail to loot then it will sit idle and only rotate the camera.

The second is more recent, when banking it cannot withdraw the selected food, instead the script hits the search button repeatedly and doesn't type anything.

Great script. Use it all the time, and love it. Found one issue thought that's a very specific one so it may not be worth fixing. But, if you're training range on Varrock west guards and there is a dog between you when you level up, the bot just stands there and doesn't start attacking again, and since the guard cant hit you, auto retaliate doesn't work. I'm not sure if this is an issue that fixes itself after a time limit, I only let it stay in that position for a few minutes before manually correcting it.

11 hours ago, SteveSides said:

Hey @kingsolo, thanks for the awesome script! I was just wondering would I be able to get the source code please?

If not then could I please request the following:
    - Support to drink "Jug of wine" and drop the "Jug", as it is a really cost effective way to heal

- When 2 safe spots are near each other, the bot seems to hit a mob once, then move to the next safe spot, and repeat

- Paint is not working, is it still enabled or do I have to set a setting?

If I can provide any help with anything related to KingFighter I'd love to! 

Wine support may be something I add in the future, the script should only switch safe spots when you have been hit - the safe spots you choose should ideally switch between places where you know if you've been hit in place 1 you won't get hit in place 2. The paint should work fine, what weapon are you using/skill training?

10 hours ago, Taloszen said:

This script is awesome and love using it, never had an account banned.

That being said, I have run into two scrip issues:

The first is after some time of running the scrip will fail to loot then it will sit idle and only rotate the camera.

The second is more recent, when banking it cannot withdraw the selected food, instead the script hits the search button repeatedly and doesn't type anything.

I believe this is an issue with Dreambot's looting, and i've mainly seen it happen when an arrow or bolt is on top of the loot your trying to get. I have added a failsafe in to avoid this in the next release. Not being able to withdraw food from the bank is odd and sounds Dreambot related, is your zoom set to default and mode set to Fixed Screen?

2 hours ago, Bengalturte said:

Great script. Use it all the time, and love it. Found one issue thought that's a very specific one so it may not be worth fixing. But, if you're training range on Varrock west guards and there is a dog between you when you level up, the bot just stands there and doesn't start attacking again, and since the guard cant hit you, auto retaliate doesn't work. I'm not sure if this is an issue that fixes itself after a time limit, I only let it stay in that position for a few minutes before manually correcting it.

This should be fixed in the next release.

Its not getting food from the bank, I tried "Lobster" and "Salmon". It will go to the bank, but its not taking the food out. I set it

to where it takes out a certain amount, 28, and I tried leaving the certain amount check box empty. It still wont take the food out.

help?

5 hours ago, pedromsalinas said:

Its not getting food from the bank, I tried "Lobster" and "Salmon". It will go to the bank, but its not taking the food out. I set it

to where it takes out a certain amount, 28, and I tried leaving the certain amount check box empty. It still wont take the food out.

help?

Make sure you have 'Eat food?' enabled, the name of the food is case sensitive and if you are specifying a certain amount of food to withdraw you need to have 'Withdraw a certain amount of food?' enabled.

Apart from this, make sure you game is set to default zoom & fixed mode (not resizeable) 

Archived