Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PumbaSlayer

Hoodz

• 2 weeks later...

There's some glitchy stuff happening -  I've been assigned a dagganoths task and it keeps going to nieve and then teleporting to home and then going to varrock and then spirit tree and then repeating. Also, the banking is weird, some items it can find instantly, while others, the bot just freezes and doesn't do anything.

I've just bought the script but it doesn't seem to want to use vannaka, it checks for a task which it already has one, and just spam clicks house teleport.

you need to have a varrock portal in your house if you are using spirit trees.

There's some glitchy stuff happening -  I've been assigned a dagganoths task and it keeps going to nieve and then teleporting to home and then going to varrock and then spirit tree and then repeating. Also, the banking is weird, some items it can find instantly, while others, the bot just freezes and doesn't do anything.

first bug is fixed next update. The banking bug is dreambot related.