Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PumbaSlayer

Hoodz

its possible to request for trials now, visit the discord and request it in the channel called: trial-requests.

if any trial users finds a bug their time gets extended after ive fixed it.

Edited by Hoodz

• 2 weeks later...

Mouse is a little bit jittery, almost like someone playing on super low sensitivity and having to lift their mouse a lot. Other than that I haven't had any problems yet. Got unlucky with an iron dragon task first, really need to get my ranged up sometime >.>

Any chance Duradel will be added?

Read the main thread, it says he's currently working on Duradel. 

Edit: My bad, thought it said Duradel, says Vannaka. Although I believe Nieve gives better tasks for exp than Duradel anyway. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Duradel is the best master for bossing?

Edited by r3wind

the virtual master doesnt detect the correct task

can you describe what task? some tasks have been fixed since last update.