Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • PumbaSlayer

Hoodz

i found some Bugs but nothing to worry Little thinks the most im still looking whats happens next time when i get the same Task 

but 1 Thing is when they loot something the loot tap Show noting when i start the script it Show the gp per hour but when they loot an item there clear and Shows nothing 

the other Thing is that they tele with slayer ring out the slayer cave for acc with low slay Points its bad because the ring is in my eyes a Little bit expensive so why not Walking 

okay the xp rate drop a Little bit but u get more Points that i didnt Need to buy so much slayrings when i  shut the slayring off they walk a half year over the hole map for a new Task 

sry for my bad english 

but hoodz ur nice ur activity is so brilliant i love u man for the script  : D

u will get tomorrow some Screenshots man : D

@Hoodz

Hi im looking to buy this script, have two questions, Whats the ETA on superiors? and secondly is there a failsafe eg no xp gain in 15mins or no xp gain +havnt moved postion in 5 mins?

thanks!

8 hours ago, LUCK OR SKILL said:

@Hoodz

Hi im looking to buy this script, have two questions, Whats the ETA on superiors? and secondly is there a failsafe eg no xp gain in 15mins or no xp gain +havnt moved postion in 5 mins?

thanks!

depends on which superiors (master).

- Failsafe + hopping is going to be added next update.

2 hours ago, bryan94 said:

Can u provide some trial? willing to buy if this works well enough and u continue to update this.

ofc my man, and ill always be updating this.

On 5/23/2018 at 5:01 PM, Hoodz said:

ofc my man, and ill always be updating this.

Could I get a trial as well? Would love to test this out, looking for 1 for my main

10 hours ago, meako said:

Could I get a trial as well? Would love to test this out, looking for 1 for my main

can you message me on discord?

Having an issue with this.. Bot starts working. It teleports me to house then doesnt do anything else.. Status just keeps showing traversing for several minutes until I end it. Help?

8 hours ago, Merican777 said:

Having an issue with this.. Bot starts working. It teleports me to house then doesnt do anything else.. Status just keeps showing traversing for several minutes until I end it. Help?

have you selected spirit tree teleport? if so you need a varrock portal in your house.

After I posted I went back through the forum to find similar issues and yea its the Teleport im needing. Working on getting that now thanks