Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Roma's Private Scripting

Roma

Reopened 11/30/2020.

Hello, now that I have some more free time and with the release of DB3 I've decided to give this a try again.

TOS:

• I can decline any order I don't like or want to work on.
    • I will not use or resell your private script.
    • I will work on all the features described by you.
    • I will maintain your private script for 1 month for free. This only includes bug fixes, no additional features will be added.
    • I will need an account to work on the script and test/maintain it.
    • I will try to give you an accurate price before I start working on the script, based on the described features. In some cases, when I'm not too familiar with the method, I might charge more or less, depending on how long it takes me to finish the script.
    • Most of the time I will require a payment in advance. If I fail to deliver the script for whatever reason, the full amount will be refunded to you.

*If your script idea is related to quests: I will not work on custom quests, I'd rather add them to my SDN quester instead. However if my SDN quester supports the required quest and you own the SDN quester, I can work on your request.

*I won't work on anything shady (selling off banks - phishing, scamming) or account creation (the process itself). 

Edited by Roma

Roma is an amazing programmer and one I will always personally vouch for.

Great attention to detail, communication and customer service.

Edited by Prime

If you want a private script from Roma, even though you think you have your script idea perfect in your head hell look at every way possible to make it even better for you. Thanks for mine.

Edited by RuneStop

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a private script from Roma, he's truly a great scripter and a fantastic guy to work with. 

Some of the best customer service and script writing skills.

I know exactly where I'll be going for any future private scripts, I would recommend Roma to anyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Line of thought for me was after using his flawless, RQUESTER script. I decided that this guy was the go to guy for a private script.

Not only has he completed a flawless script in a matter of hours, he consistently tweaks to ensure you have exactly what you are looking to purchase 

best private scripter IMO.

big vouch :D