Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Warriors Guild

Roma

This is how RS used to work back in the days, you had to use an armor part on the animator. Tbh Idk when they made it so that you can simply click on it. It is obviously easy for me change the way it's interacting with the object but there's no need for it, I don't want to waste MBM's time.

Seeing as its unrealistic non-human like behavior with the updated game mechanics and single action click animate, wouldn't it be worth incorporating in a future update seeing as its a paid script? :)

Seeing as its unrealistic non-human like behavior with the updated game mechanics and single action click animate, wouldn't it be worth incorporating in a future update seeing as its a paid script? :)

I will consider it, once there's a reason for a update I might change the way it's interacting with the animator. I personally would still use the arm on the animator if you didn't tell me in this topic lol. This is something that won't affect the ban rate, therefore I don't see any need to change it atm. If you dislike the fact that it's using items then you shouldn't buy :).

*This is something that won't affect the ban rate*

How sure of this are you? Not saying right now no, just some food for thought - something I noticed!

*This is something that won't affect the ban rate*

How sure of this are you? Not saying right now no, just some food for thought - something I noticed!

Comes with experience :). I started botting pre EOC and when OSRS came out I started botting on OSRS.

This is not the right topic to discuss thier detection methods, but I answered your question in the previous post. I personally would still use every arm piece if I ran out of defenders on my med. I still remember the day they first released the guild. They actually failed and had to push another update on that day. I am pretty sure that most RS veterans still don't know about this QoL update :). It does not result in dead clicks, so this won't trigger any bans. At the end if you get caught - you will lose the account and the way you interact with objects is a matter of personal preference. 

Lately I don't run many melee accs, last time I used this script a month ago, but back in the days I had many accs w/ dragon defender and I never got a ban from this script. And I am sure that nothing has changed, as long as you don't overkill. Once again as you can tell I am not doing this for money - if you don't like the way it's itneracting with the animator simply skip this script :)

Edited by Roma

• 2 weeks later...

This worked flawlessly for me!

Used the shop for food for upstairs and then let it bank for lobbys and pots when i moved outside for the dragon (still havn't gotten the ddef but thats just terrible luck).

i liked that i could adjust the token requirement and anti-ban settings every-time i ran it :)

i baby sat it for a bit but realized it was unnecessary; i just turned my client breaks off while it ran (so it wouldn't try take a break during auto-combat) and ran it for an hour and a half at a time without issue. 

ps: i got semi decent combat xp and 100-200k profit as a side bonus.

Edited by mahavana