Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Warriors Guild

Roma

Authed for 24 hours :).

Can I cancel this trial? I do not have the ability to go inside the guild yet. I would love to use the trial when I can enter it,

I ended up buying the script. When my char goes for the loot the mouse does a weird dancing around the loot on the screen and the mouse just keeps doign tiny movements around the loot and not actually do anything. it does this for several seconds. it screams bot.

Edited by wtflol

Can I cancel this trial? I do not have the ability to go inside the guild yet. I would love to use the trial when I can enter it,

I ended up buying the script. When my char goes for the loot the mouse does a weird dancing around the loot on the screen and the mouse just keeps doign tiny movements around the loot and not actually do anything. it does this for several seconds. it screams bot.

Could you please take a screenshot or maybe even a gif if you run into this issue again? 

• 2 weeks later...

WarriorGuildDefender

Version 1.1c is now on the SDN!

BpsGEWx.png

Features

• Farms defenders (from none to dragon)
    • High level alchemy support
    • Advanced condition based antiban with individual antiban profiles
    • Ability to change the antiban settings
    • Option to farm rune defenders only (for zerks)
    • Buys food and pots from the NPCs in warriors guild
    • Supports all types of armor (black+ recommended, as it does not disappear)
    • Supports most food
    • Ability to select how many tokens to get before entering the cyclopes room
    • Supports attack cape
    • Supports all potions
    • The bot will equip the best defender
    • Supports most special attacks
    • Switches attack styles (toggleable)
    • XP tracker
    • Good XP and GP/hr

QGR1euX.png

Requirements

Start the script at warriors guild, have nothing in your inventory except for your best defender (if you got one) and tokens (if you got any). The defender can be equipped on start. Make sure you are logged in before starting the script, set the camera zoom to default and disable roofs. You obviously must have the selected armor in your bank to get tokens.

Other information

The user interface contains a "help" button. Press the button to learn more about the script settings.

The antiban status will be displayed in the client console (Tools->debugging->debug console). On start it will print, what parts of the antiban have been enabled for your account based on the settings/profile.

Post your proggy and i'll add it to the topic  :) 

From no defender to rune (V 1.0):

fDApoID.png

Review by @EdTheGreat

To get a 24 hour trial:

• Upvote this post by clicking the button below stlcI6T.png
    • Post that you have upvoted

You can purchase this script here ($4.99)  

You can buy this script for OSRS GP by purchasing a voucher. 

PM @Prime on forums/discord for more information.   :)  

If you got any suggestions or bug reports please contact me on forums or discord  :) 

Change log

1.1c

• Small GUI fix.

1.1b

• The bot will now show rune defender, when the "Equip best defender" option is selected and the defender is on the character.

1.1a 

• Fixed the bug where the bot would bank for the armor resulting in a time loss
    • Small walking improvement

• Added high lvl alchemy
    • Upgraded the drop list
    • Now it supports all pots
    • The script now supports attack cape
    • The bot will now equip the best defender (toggleable)
    • Massive addition to the antiban
    • Added most special attacks
    • The bot will switch attack styles (toggleable)
    • Added an experience tracker
    • Some small combat/walking improvements

• Initial release

Voted, May I have a trial Please? THX!

Authed.

Why does it right click the legs - use on animator - seems not very human like... when it can just collect Armour and tokens and click on animate magical animator... no need for right clicking ?

Why does it right click the legs - use on animator - seems not very human like... when it can just collect Armour and tokens and click on animate magical animator... no need for right clicking ?

This is how RS used to work back in the days, you had to use an armor part on the animator. Tbh Idk when they made it so that you can simply click on it. It is obviously easy for me change the way it's interacting with the object but there's no need for it, I don't want to waste MBM's time.

Edited by Roma