Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client issues and downtime

Mojo

1. Script purchased: Cipher Accounts

2. Date of purchase: Few days before May 25th

3. Detailed description of problem: Almost 1 week the bot(as well as most scripts) have not worked

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only):tS5oZlX.png

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video): Sits there in tut island when the icons are flashing from the inventory menu  tmLvbF4.png

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter) Would like a response, but more so a global assurance that monthly scripts will be pushed back until all this gets fixed. Several other botting sites are doing this and I haven't seen anything on Dreambot about it.

Try these

1. Delete your DreamBot folder located at C:/Users/You/
    2. Download and run the latest launcher from the navigation bar.

This is required because of the Thursday's OSRS update.

If this does not help your situation, please post in this thread.

Try these

1. Delete your DreamBot folder located at C:/Users/You/
    2. Download and run the latest launcher from the navigation bar.

This is required because of the Thursday's OSRS update.

If this does not help your situation, please post in this thread.

Can I have someone who is not a post farmer reply to this? He obviously did not read my post.

Any news coming soon regarding this?

So in all honesty that might be a fix to your script problem.  if it is the script freezing and what not that is the client.  Most scripts last week did not work because of the client itself not the scripts.  if you would post more detailed description other than most scripts not working it might also help determine the issue.  As for the comment above from the "post farmer" (also known as a global mod).  that is the solution to fixing the client.  And if it was most scripts that were down it would be because of the client not the scripts itself.  Feel free to pm me if you have questions I can try to help.

Can I have someone who is not a post farmer reply to this? He obviously did not read my post.

Any news coming soon regarding this?

Yes, he did, and it was a direct response. Instead of being rude, I'd recommend taking his suggestion, as it's fixed most problems that people have been having after the most recent update.

Why is this not being replied to?

Probably because the response hashtag has given you you disregarded and said he was a post farmer, despite him being a member of staff and giving you the fix for your problem, if you need help then don't respond by being rude about it. Do what HashTag suggested before saying it is wrong.

I tried what he suggested, it did not work.

As to what I said to Hashtag, I didn't even realize he was a staff member since his reply had no conjunction to my question, therefor after using all the fixes provided on the forums several hours before making this post, he was uselessly providing information without reading my entire post.

My question wasn't to fix the bot, even though I spent hours searching the forums for a fix before I even made a post here.

Now have been waiting 3+ days for someone to acknowledge I was asking what will happen with the downtime days as other botting clients are in fact extending their days due to the new patch.

So in all honesty that might be a fix to your script problem.  if it is the script freezing and what not that is the client.  Most scripts last week did not work because of the client itself not the scripts.  if you would post more detailed description other than most scripts not working it might also help determine the issue.  As for the comment above from the "post farmer" (also known as a global mod).  that is the solution to fixing the client.  And if it was most scripts that were down it would be because of the client not the scripts itself.  Feel free to pm me if you have questions I can try to help.

As for this, the last week downtime is what I was asking about. I was not being 'rude' but more so frustrated with the reply he gave. Since he is a mod I would have expected a reply regarding the downtime since that Is what my post title is called. I gave more detail as to what was not working and I even provided a screenshot. Me saying 'other scripts not working' was to clarify that the client being down also had an affect on several other scripts. So my question was to see if there was any reimbursements that were going to be put into play since other botting sites are doing this for last week's patch...

Scripts weren't down for a week, just about ~24 hours or so.

If you're running the latest launcher, on fixed mode, with zoom set to default, the script should work.

If it isn't, then it's a script issue, and should be reported on the script's thread.

P.S. Moderators on our site aren't "post farmer"'s, he was trying to help.

Scripts weren't down for a week, just about ~24 hours or so.

If you're running the latest launcher, on fixed mode, with zoom set to default, the script should work.

If it isn't, then it's a script issue, and should be reported on the script's thread.

P.S. Moderators on our site aren't "post farmer"'s, he was trying to help.

I have messaged the developer directly, he says its a client issue. Ive tried so many of the fixes provided on the forums and nothing works... 

Still, my original question has not been answered and I dont understand why its being avoided. Which section of the forums is this?? Is 'Site Support > Request a Refund' not the right area for this? Its been 5 days this post should be answered.

Is it possible for someone in the discord to help me directly since im wasting time at this point trying repeated solutions provided by admins/mods that dont work.

Bump

Archived