Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Download the latest Launcher [REQUIRED]

Pandemic

Yeah windows 10 still seems to have a problem, it won't actually load past the dreambot logo and grey background. it just freezes there. Been like this for almost a week now.

Yeah windows 10 still seems to have a problem, it won't actually load past the dreambot logo and grey background. it just freezes there. Been like this for almost a week now.

turn off your firewall, try not using a proxy and change the ram slider to 1024

No the client is fucked right now

its not though, i am currently running it on Windows 10.... it is working fine.

if you are getting a grey background with the dreambot logo that means the bot was unable to load runescape which means there is an issue with your internet/proxy/firewall

its not though, i am currently running it on Windows 10.... it is working fine.

if you are getting a grey background with the dreambot logo that means the bot was unable to load runescape which means there is an issue with your internet/proxy/firewall

No lol I made sure 100%

Works one PC but not the other here at my place.. Strange.

No lol I made sure 100%

Works one PC but not the other here at my place.. Strange.

Have you tried deleting your jagex cache and the complete DB folder and reinstall?

I find that usually fixes it for me when all else fails.

hi  why mous blocking dont wor it comes off and off over again i put it on. even whit  1 tab  playing.any help for this??

ATTENTION:

Staff are aware of the client side issues and are taking care of it ASAP. Please give them time to make the change. Please be patient and wait for a new update which will be given out ASAP after the fix is complete.

All other issues should be directed to their appropriate forum.  :D

Archived