Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Download the latest Launcher [REQUIRED]

Pandemic

first time trying this client and it doesnt even work i bought a script literally for no reason. when i attempt to log in it doesnt even do anything. It wont even load up runescape it just stays on a purple screen. ive tried reinstalling this so many times i tried deleting anything that had to do with dreambot and redownloading and still nothing. 

first time trying this client and it doesnt even work i bought a script literally for no reason. when i attempt to log in it doesnt even do anything. It wont even load up runescape it just stays on a purple screen. ive tried reinstalling this so many times i tried deleting anything that had to do with dreambot and redownloading and still nothing. 

Are you using a proxy? Make sure the proxy is working. If the client doesn't run with the proxy, you can't use the proxy with the client.

If your password has any special characters (#¤%&/@£$€!, for example) in it, you will get an error when trying login. To solve this, change your password to contain only letters and numbers.

Do you have latest Java downloaded? If not, try downloading it.

Try allocating different amount of RAM in the launcher.

Let me know if none of those solve your problem.

Exactly the same problem.

Are you using a proxy? Make sure the proxy is working. If the client doesn't run with the proxy, you can't use the proxy with the client.

If your password has any special characters (#¤%&/@£$€!, for example) in it, you will get an error when trying login. To solve this, change your password to contain only letters and numbers.

Do you have latest Java downloaded? If not, try downloading it.

Try allocating different amount of RAM in the launcher.

Let me know if none of those solve your problem.

Did all that and it didn't solve anything, I'm pretty sure it's the launcher client.

You guys are doing the inferno update right thats why the client is down? not being rude or anything just wanted to know in case it was a problem from my side. 

Anyone still having issues, please try downloading and using the launcher from the new link:

Download

If it still isn't working, please let me know what operating system you're on so we can check it out :)

Archived