Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Download the latest Launcher [REQUIRED]

Pandemic

I've also seen that scripts tend to have an issue finding objects -- such as the gangplank for pest control boats -- it repeatedly clicked the middle of it (where you cannot interact), didn't adjust camera or anything just kept clicking.

Freezing happens because of GUI, it seems Timer class is broken, if i try to log timer output my client freezes. Not sure if it's fixed already, but it was a problem yesterday

Null check it.

I've also seen that scripts tend to have an issue finding objects -- such as the gangplank for pest control boats -- it repeatedly clicked the middle of it (where you cannot interact), didn't adjust camera or anything just kept clicking.

Set your zoom to default.

org.dreambot.api.utilities.Timer;

It works fine now

The problem was that onPaint was called before onStart which caused your timer to be null. This was fixed in the latest client update.

Set your zoom to default.

The problem was that onPaint was called before onStart which caused your timer to be null. This was fixed in the latest client update.

I will give it a go, I dont recall resetting the zoom, but thank you :)

i cant see the paint of any script and deleted everything and nothing :/

What operating system are you on?

Also, make sure to download the latest client :)

What operating system are you on?

Also, make sure to download the latest client :)

windows 8 server! VPS

but i does work on my comp which has windows 10 though! maybe not updated for my vps OS? :/

Archived