Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Garbage Piece of shit bot.

a_mediocre_gu

Made a fresh account to use this bot with, didnt use it to log into anything set the bot going for a little while then came back a couple hours later to find that I had an authenticator set up on the account which I didnt do, not exactly secure in my opinion, managed to get back on it because the email was still set up for mine it was clearly botting fishing when I had been doing woodcutting, it then got banned a couple hours later, which I dont really care about but the hacking my account seems pretty pathetic tbh

Made a fresh account to use this bot with, didnt use it to log into anything set the bot going for a little while then came back a couple hours later to find that I had an authenticator set up on the account which I didnt do, not exactly secure in my opinion, managed to get back on it because the email was still set up for mine it was clearly botting fishing when I had been doing woodcutting, it then got banned a couple hours later, which I dont really care about but the hacking my account seems pretty pathetic tbh

You probably have a RAT infection

I have been playing on another account that I didnt log into the bot with perfectly fine which has much, much better stats and is actually worth hacking, but nothing has come of that, this computer is constantly virus checked because I work from it from home and it wouldn't be ideal if something were to hack into that data, the only thing that could possibly have touched the account was something to do with the dreambot launcher.

If you can provide any virus scan logs from any of our files showing any type of malware, that'd be great :)

inb4 he posts norton or avg scans  :troll:

lol out of all the users on this site, from goldfarmers, to scripters, to developers, the devious minds behind the SDN decided to go for you and steal your brand new account. want to know what you should do? make a post titled "garbage piece of shit bot" with little to no knowledge of how it actually works.