Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Why null is becoming scarce (and my thoughts on it)

Dioxin

you're one to talk  :rolleyes:

talking with you has been like talking to wyd while he's using words he doesn't understand

legit

i know how jvm works but what if it wasn't a jvm-centered language

like you said we're not just talking about jerba

you're one to talk  :rolleyes:

talking with you has been like talking to wyd while he's using words he doesn't understand

legit

i know how jvm works but what if it wasn't a jvm-centered language

like you said we're not just talking about jerba

JVM-centered language? That goes to show how much you stray away from Java..

Managed programming languages are pretty much the future, seeing how it's the only way to allow runtime optimizations. This article is looking at the future: "Why null is becoming scarce". Null has definitely been kicked from quite a few newer languages that are competing with major languages. Rust is actually competing with C#, and not only does it not have nulls, but it shows us that we definitely need to rethink how we program.

Although, I do gotta thank you for actually giving a reason this time. Seems I should make a post about how scarce that's becoming..

Here's is the answer to everyones dilema - If you write your application correctly, there's no need for null checks because everything will be initialized correctly!!1!@one!

You guys have very strange debate strategies. Please refrain from irrelevant insults in the future, they do not further your point of view or make you appear more intelligent. 

pls refrain from insulting each other.

You can debate about this, but if it gets out of hand we will start dishing out warnings.

ty

You guys have very strange debate strategies. Please refrain from irrelevant insults in the future, they do not further your point of view or make you appear more intelligent.

That's definitely not my strategy. It's the only way to communicate with dog... I couldn't get a reason out of him otherwise. I could go back and clean it up, although dog would have to do the same. I would rather keep this info here, though, while ensuring future posters don't make comments on the harsher parts of the debate

That's definitely not my strategy. It's the only way to communicate with dog... I couldn't get a reason out of him otherwise. I could go back and clean it up, although dog would have to do the same. I would rather keep this info here, though, while ensuring future posters don't make comments on the harsher parts of the debate

Are you an autist?

Archived