Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

On 8/22/2018 at 9:30 AM, sadnibbax said:

I reacted

Enjoy.

12 hours ago, kaljapossu said:

this is great script but i have to manually start accounts (account automatic log in with list now working) and tutorial island gate near at starting point is broken it clicks it about 20 times before it goes throught it.

Mitä tarkotat et joudut manuaalisesti starttaan? Ja joo, toi gate ongelma tapahtuu joskus, ei aina, joten sitä on vaikee yrittää korjata. Yritän saada sen mahd. pian korjattua.

Quicklaunch isn't working

Entire reason I bought it 😧

let me know if you need anything done to help fix it

J1QXP1tl.png

EDIT: Tried switching file names from relative ~/ paths to static paths, tried removing the plus from my emails in the accounts file, and adding more accounts than just one, nothing seems to change the error from the above.

EDIT1: Tried launching it normally through the script manager, and it didnt work :^(
    Unable to remove tutorial island for just the quests and unable to start it on a new account with account file
    Got a different much larger error though

ofBNzC9l.png

EDIT2: got it to start by adding the account to account manager, then proceeded to get stuck on solving the login random when it was already logged in. Waited about 2 minutes and it still hadn't started tutorial island..

Edited by falloutr

Got a bunch of "I can't reach that"-messages at the end of The Restless Ghost. It was when it was entering the tomb for the final time, the door was closed bu the script clicked profusely on the coffin anyway for a good while.

Also, I noticed the review-button on the GUI has a broken link.

Otherwise a great script that has served me really well! A cornerstone of any F2P bot farm.

On 8/27/2018 at 4:23 PM, MadsPH said:

Got a bunch of "I can't reach that"-messages at the end of The Restless Ghost. It was when it was entering the tomb for the final time, the door was closed bu the script clicked profusely on the coffin anyway for a good while.

Also, I noticed the review-button on the GUI has a broken link.

Otherwise a great script that has served me really well! A cornerstone of any F2P bot farm.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll be sure to check those when I next update this script.

On 8/25/2018 at 4:25 PM, falloutr said:

Quicklaunch isn't working

Entire reason I bought it 😧

let me know if you need anything done to help fix it

J1QXP1tl.png

EDIT: Tried switching file names from relative ~/ paths to static paths, tried removing the plus from my emails in the accounts file, and adding more accounts than just one, nothing seems to change the error from the above.

EDIT1: Tried launching it normally through the script manager, and it didnt work :^(
    Unable to remove tutorial island for just the quests and unable to start it on a new account with account file
    Got a different much larger error though

ofBNzC9l.png

EDIT2: got it to start by adding the account to account manager, then proceeded to get stuck on solving the login random when it was already logged in. Waited about 2 minutes and it still hadn't started tutorial island..

Hey, I must have not seen this post. Do you think you could add my Discord for easier communication? Which version of Java is installed on your system?

Hi just purchased this script and it cannot get through tut island without getting stuck twice. Needs to be looked at... Running quests now.

Edit: The quests run through flawlessly.

Edited by xjiggitsx

8 hours ago, xjiggitsx said:

Hi just purchased this script and it cannot get through tut island without getting stuck twice. Needs to be looked at... Running quests now.

Edit: The quests run through flawlessly.

Thanks for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

i love this script for the 7qp part runs flawlessly but for some reason when i try to use it for tt island it just keeps clicking the report button. i made sure to go to useres/myname/ and delete the jagex cache there. any ideas? for now i just run the free nuclear island tt script but would love to just use yours for all four thanks i advace your awesome!