Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

I purchased this today, it works pretty great!

Very good for supplying my 7 qp accounts. Thank you for the script. :)

Also though a little hiccup during sheep shearer. If fred the farmer is in the back room of the building, the bot will walk back and forth until i manually open the door :P

Edited by totalown2210

From now on I offer 24 hour trials.

I purchased this today, it works pretty great!

Very good for supplying my 7 qp accounts. Thank you for the script. :)

Also though a little hiccup during sheep shearer. If fred the farmer is in the back room of the building, the bot will walk back and forth until i manually open the door :P

Thank you for the feedback! If you were able to send me a gif of this happening, it'd help me a lot =).

Can I get a trail? thanks

Enjoy =). Oh and please change your avatar as we don't allow users to use NSFW images on our forums.

From now on I offer 24 hour trials.

Thank you for the feedback! If you were able to send me a gif of this happening, it'd help me a lot =).

Enjoy =). Oh and please change your avatar as we don't allow users to use NSFW images on our forums.

rick-seeds110.gif

Edited by almonds

If it dies while doing Romeo and Juliet it's like a 75% chance it'll walk itself back. Can you check it out? looked for error reports in the console, but there wasn't any.  Also, when you first talk to Juliet in the quest it will go up and down the staircase until the npc gets at the right view I think. I tried to catch it doing it but it figured itself out after going up and down 4-6 times.

Other than that works really well! :)

YYFB8nxVQvy7CjsxNbe_pg.png

It was running back from r and j then decided to try and grab the pot from the bar

Oh.. but everything else worked fine? It just tried to grab the pot from Varrock instead of Lumbridge?

On r&j if juliet is not visible from the stairs the bot will start going up and down the stairs until it can see her thru the door

none the less, i love the script.

I've found that it works best if you do the quests in the original order shown. About 80% success rate without me helpin out a bit.

Edited by totalown2210