Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

Tutorial island is working pretty good :)

Only problem i have experienced on tut island is that it opens the gate after cooking the fish, and walks in and out of the gate +-5 times

Thank you for the bug report =).

Thank you for the bug report =).

hey hash it works great. sometimes during cooks assistant if there is flour already in the hopper (someone elses bot broke or something) so it will try to put flour in full hopper over and over.

Edited by totalown2210

hey hash it works great. sometimes during cooks assistant if there is flour already in the hopper (someone elses bot broke or something) so it will try to put flour in full hopper over and over.

Oh? That's odd. I'll check it whenever I can =).

So after the most recent update this morning, in tutorial island I got stuck at the gate in the fishing area until I manually clicked it. I also got stuck inside the rat pit and it wouldn't attack until I did it manually.

First time having this issue so I assume the update messed with something. Rest of tutorial island ran fine.

EDIT: Has NOT happened again after a client restart, sorry about that.

Edited by totalown2210

So after the most recent update this morning, in tutorial island I got stuck at the gate in the fishing area until I manually clicked it. I also got stuck inside the rat pit and it wouldn't attack until I did it manually.

First time having this issue so I assume the update messed with something. Rest of tutorial island ran fine.

EDIT: Has NOT happened again after a client restart, sorry about that.

On Thursdays the game updates which breaks our client for a while. It should be running as it used to once the developers fix the client.

Ive been enjoying the script hash but I really do have to babysit if I want things to go correctly. (makes my life easier nonetheless)

Problems:

#1: During cooks assistant if there is grain already in the hopper, it will continue to try to fill the hopper with grain over and over.

#2: During sheep shearer if fred the farmer gets trapped behind any doors, the script will click him through the wall over and over until someone opens it.

#3: During Romeo and Juliet, if your bot dies and loses the berries the script just pauses, I had a bot sit in lumby today for 7 hours stuck in the romeo and juliet quest. (The simple fix for this would be dropping the shears after sheep shearer as it would keep the berries if it dies)

I can get gif images of all of these issues, but I feel like i'm being pretty in depth about where the script is malfunctioning. No problems whatsoever with tutorial island, fastest tutorial i've ever seen.

As of 8/21/17: Tutorial completed on 7/7 accounts but 6/7 stuck questing.

Edited by totalown2210

Well I just started to use this script only to find that during tutorial island, it goes back inside and out of the rat pen during the combat section incessantly. Instead of talking to Vannaka to get the bows and arrows after having killed the rat, it does as previously stated.

Also, I agree with totalown 2210 that the script always gets stuck when there is already grain in the hopper from another player.  

And tonight in the tutorial my bot decided to talk to the cook for 45 minutes.... in b4 ban.

Can you please push an update as soon as you're available hash? I wasn't having this many problems a few days ago...

Edit: been talking to financial advisor for another 20 minutes. I'm not sure whats going on?

Edited by totalown2210