Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cannons Cheap Skilling [Hand Done] [No bots] [Trying to build rep]

cannonbotnet

Alright everyone, as you can see, I am new here and I am looking to build up some rep! So here is what I am offering: Cheap Skill Training, all skills, up to level 30! Got a new account, that you are looking to get a few low levels on to begin botting, or other tasks? Let me help! It will be all hand done!

Prices:

1 skill: levels 1 - 40 = 150k + supplies [if you are not starting at level 1, we can work out a deal]

2 skills: levels 1 - 40 = 270k + supplies [if you are not starting at level 1, we can work out a deal]

3 skills: levels 1 - 40 = 350k + supplies [if you are not starting at level 1, we can work out a deal]

4 skills: levels 1 - 40 = 420k + supplies [if you are not starting at level 1, we can work out a deal]

5 skills: levels 1 - 40 = 500k + supplies [if you are not starting at level 1, we can work out a deal]

6+ Message me, and we can make a deal!

Contact me for all questions, all messages to to my phone, so I should respond quickly!

Looking forward to skilling!

Alright everyone, as you can see, I am new here and I am looking to build up some rep! So here is what I am offering: Cheap Skill Training, all skills, up to level 30! Got a new account, that you are looking to get a few low levels on to begin botting, or other tasks? Let me help! It will be all hand done!

Prices:

1 skill: levels 1 - 40 = 150k + supplies [if you are not starting at level 1, we can work out a deal]
    2 skills: levels 1 - 40 = 270k + supplies [if you are not starting at level 1, we can work out a deal]
    3 skills: levels 1 - 40 = 350k + supplies [if you are not starting at level 1, we can work out a deal]
    4 skills: levels 1 - 40 = 420k + supplies [if you are not starting at level 1, we can work out a deal]
    5 skills: levels 1 - 40 = 500k + supplies [if you are not starting at level 1, we can work out a deal]

Contact me for all questions, all messages to to my phone, so I should respond quickly!

PM'd about getting skills done

Prices:

how long would it take u to level up the accs to 40 skill level?

how long would it take u to level up the accs to 40 skill level?

depends on skill

do they need to be member?

if not then i would love to order the 5 skills package

no, mems is not needed

Good luck to your service

Thank you!

Archived