Welcome to DreamBot!

Download for Free

Supercharge Your Bots

Run unlimited bots today using DreamBot's Covert Mode and
stay more protected.

Upgrade Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
BottingHub.com Advertisment
Download the DreamBot client today!
Nex

[Nex] Fisher [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 7.99] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [Alot of fish] [F2P/P2P] [SDMM/DMM] [Barbarian Fishing!]

hi just recently bought your script and liking it so far.  My only complaint is there is no support for spear fishing or lobstering on F2P.  Would be great if you could add some kind of support for that!  Otherwise loving the script so far.

On 2/28/2020 at 9:33 PM, Lumahunter said:

Could i get a trial please?

On 3/15/2020 at 6:35 AM, Breje Harry said:

Can I have a free trial please?

Discord link in OP/Signature use the channel "request-a-trail" bot is active there handing them out :)

On 2/19/2020 at 7:48 PM, TimmyTats said:

Hello can I get a free 24 hour free trail, also can it fish and bank lobsters???

Discord link in OP/Signature use the channel "request-a-trail" bot is active there handing them out :)

On 2/18/2020 at 11:07 PM, JimmyJam said:

Could I also get a trial?  Looks great

Thanks 

On 2/21/2020 at 5:34 AM, theapedude said:

hi just recently bought your script and liking it so far.  My only complaint is there is no support for spear fishing or lobstering on F2P.  Would be great if you could add some kind of support for that!  Otherwise loving the script so far.

There is no f2p spot near a bank that would make this a profitable option or even worth it exp wise

Hey man, sorry to bother you. I recently bought your fishing script in order to fish at the barbarian outpost. All was working well the first day and it ran flawlessly for like 26 hours. Now I keep getting a bug where when my character goes to fish at the far spot closest to the dock, it eventually stops fishing and gets stuck. It just stands there doing nothing. I've restarted the script 4 or 5 times now only to check it later to find out my character fishes for a bit then goes to the far spot to fish and when the spot moves the character just stands there. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.