Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Fisher [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 7.99] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [Alot of fish] [F2P/P2P] [SDMM/DMM] [Barbarian Fishing!]

Nex

Hey i'm currently encountering a problem with the shift dropping on this bot. It will often (almost every time) miss 1-2 then click on the inventory tab, is there a fix to this?

1 hour ago, uhnonimiss said:

Hey i'm currently encountering a problem with the shift dropping on this bot. It will often (almost every time) miss 1-2 then click on the inventory tab, is there a fix to this?

Hi yea thats the dreambot dropper, use the custom one :)

• 4 weeks later...

Catherby Fishing doesnt find a bait fishing it walks to the end of the fishing area and sits. I manually clicked on a bait further up and it clicked back trying to find a bait spot.

(I don't know how to edit post) Dropping method just gets stuck on "gui" after I select the options. It just sits there

2 hours ago, Fried said:

(I don't know how to edit post) Dropping method just gets stuck on "gui" after I select the options. It just sits there

Delete jagex cache & restart dreambot

• 3 weeks later...

All 3 accounts banned within 10 hours, am I doing something wrong? :( Do I need to log out for breaks? Or does the bot automatically do it... halp!

Edited by rektum

On 6/9/2019 at 4:31 PM, rektum said:

All 3 accounts banned within 10 hours, am I doing something wrong? :( Do I need to log out for breaks? Or does the bot automatically do it... halp!

take breaks and dont bot crazy long sessions ;)