Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Zawys AIO Chopper

sinfulshotc

1. Script purchased:  

Zawys AIO Chopper

2. Date of purchase:

03/03/2017

3. Detailed description of problem: 

Script is lacking lots of features, there is barley any anti ban features and there is just no customization, no world hopping.

It is lacking alot of features and simply does not compare with some of the FREE scripts available to me.

script is also a old at this point and is over priced due to the lack of features that I can get for free.

The script is not improved frequently enough and it just has absolutely no use to me.

I would like to have a refund because of the reasons i have stated.

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only):

I have no contacted the scripter because i do not see a reason to try and work with the scripter as most of the scripts submitted by him are 

the same situation, lacking of features and or out dated.

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video):

Not Applicable. There is no bugs as far as I know, I used it for approximately 30 seconds.

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter)

Refund is requested. 

Well, first of all. I'm online everyday. Also, I wonder how you know 'all' my scripts are outdated, your join date is today. If all my scripts were broken/outdated they would've been removed immediately.

All the features on my thread works without problems. 

If you show me what's not working I happily fix it.

You clearly didn't read did you?

Your script is working. However, it is limited and I should not have to pay for a script when there is already a script that is ten times better than yours and is free. This is my point. secondly, I'm not new. I'll leave it at that.

Thirdly, I feel ripped off.

Just an observation but judging by the limited scripts that you make,

not only don't you really improve them much or add features that should already be there by now

but you are selling accounts to make a little bit of "extra" cash which honestly just tells me that the only reason why you are here is to make money,

that's great. But you should still consider selling a good product for the value of your customers.

Period. I'll leave it at that just know that i will never purchase another script from you for as long as you don't start keeping up with those free ones which can provide me with more support and more things that are required in such a script from it's category.

You don't even have world hopping which should of been an immediate feature from the beginning. Plus, you have no anti ban methods, whether they work or not it's how you use the methods. All you need to know is how they are designed and how they are meant to work and then you'll be able to take advantage of the methods created to help avoid getting banned earlier especially on noob characters.

Anyway, whether you accept my refund request or not. You won't get another penny from me.

You clearly didn't read did you?

Your script is working. However, it is limited and I should not have to pay for a script when there is already a script that is ten times better than yours and is free. This is my point. secondly, I'm not new. I'll leave it at that.

Thirdly, I feel ripped off.

Just an observation but judging by the limited scripts that you make,

not only don't you really improve them much or add features that should already be there by now

but you are selling accounts to make a little bit of "extra" cash which honestly just tells me that the only reason why you are here is to make money,

that's great. But you should still consider selling a good product for the value of your customers.

Period. I'll leave it at that just know that i will never purchase another script from you for as long as you don't start keeping up with those free ones which can provide me with more support and more things that are required in such a script from it's category.

You don't even have world hopping which should of been an immediate feature from the beginning. Plus, you have no anti ban methods, whether they work or not it's how you use the methods. All you need to know is how they are designed and how they are meant to work and then you'll be able to take advantage of the methods created to help avoid getting banned earlier especially on noob characters.

Anyway, whether you accept my refund request or not. You won't get another penny from me.

Like I already said, many customers have no problem with my scripts and yes I do fix/change things up on requests. For worldhopping you could just message me to add it. Please never purchase anything from me anymore.

Like I already said, many customers have no problem with my scripts and yes I do fix/change things up on requests. For worldhopping you could just message me to add it. Please never purchase anything from me anymore.

Oh don't worry, I do not plan to. There are plenty of other talented scriptwriters that aren't just trying to make a buck.. and if they are atleast they are putting hard efforts into the scripts they create! 

Refunded, sorry for the inconvenience! 

In the future please read the topic and ask for trials to ensure the script is one you'd like to purchase :)

Thanks for using DreamBot!

Archived