Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • (Goal) First time gold farming

Peewee

Intro:

Hey boys, I'm a first time botter/gold farmer dreaming big. I've been playing runescape for as long as I can remember now, it was my childhood. Back in the day I use to be very bad at the game since I was younger and didn't really have a clue as to what botting or selling gold was during the glory days of it without bans. Back in 2012 I quit because (as you probably guessed) EOC. I came back in 2015 for oldschool deadman mode and have been hooked ever since. Back in the day I never gambled or touched the duel arena, but during 2016 I lost a lot of money on a gambling site and the duel arena. I'm a college student with a part time job making 15$/h CAD so as you guessed I didn't have the biggest bank irl. Whenever I could scrape extra $ I would buy gold and usually lose it. In total I would say I've lost around 800$ CAD. I will update daily-weekly depending on how much time I have (College student), Any tips or feedback would be appreciated.

Cost:

Vip+ dreambot - Would recommend (7.99$)

Vpsfish -Terrible, slow, waste of 12$. (12$)

Scripts- 2.99$

Rsgold- 5m (8.99$)

Total cost: 32$

Goals:

10mAccomplished Febuary 23rd 2017

50m

100m

400m

Progress:

Week 1 February 20th-27th

Accounts banned: 12

Money Made: 13.4m

Summary: The week started off very rough, I used 3m for one account only for it to get banned within 1 day with it only making me 400k, demotivated and angry I decided to think of a new strategy, I made mass f2p accounts and just suicide botted them to make my money back. After having the original 5m back I changed my method and got another bond. This time the strategy worked and the account is still alive today, I continued with the f2p botting and put the member account on another ip for safety. Eventually on friday my cash stack was 18.4m and I have a account with members. During the weekend the disconnects were terrible and I decided it would be better to not bot since they werent making much money during the server problems. I don't believe I will grow my farm this week due to the servers but look out for a progress report next monday

Support, VPSfish is the shittiest VPS on the market for botting. (I wasted $20 :( )

Good luck with your goals. Keep us updated

Name a good one. I am interested.

Name a good one. I am interested.

Virmach's Linux VPS (dont buy their OSRS botting VPS, its a rip off) 

Banker's VPS service here on DreamBot 

Edit: and Trumps :) 

Archived