Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Using a proxy

Bredz

So i bought a sock5 proxy from Donald, recommend buying from him btw.
    But i have a question, if i open the client and launch it with the proxy, and then i open another client launch again, but now without the proxy, wil i now have two clients with 2 different ip's?

Thought i ask to stay safe, i thought it maybe used the same files somewhere?

Yes,

The client you started with the proxy will have the IP address of the proxy you're using and the other client will have the IP of either your HomePC or the VPS (essentially the IP of whatever you're running the clients on)

Yes 1 client = proxy 1 client = no means you have 2 different IPS so you will be safe. Regarding same files if you are paranoid then tick fresh start in the settings to download new cache etc for each client.

Archived