Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned

Npike19

I'm sure this will probably get delated but just thought I should advise you guys that most of these scripts are complete trash...I tried dream bot for the first time last night for about 3-5 hours and woke up today to receive a message telling me that my 5 year old osrs account was permanently banned. so be careful guys. the whole "antiban" that is supposedly in these scripts are complete bullshit.

I'm sure this will probably get delated but just thought I should advise you guys that most of these scripts are complete trash...I tried dream bot for the first time last night for about 3-5 hours and woke up today to receive a message telling me that my 5 year old osrs account was permanently banned. so be careful guys. the whole "antiban" that is supposedly in these scripts are complete bullshit.

The reasoning behind this would be that Mondays are generally ban days, almost everyone who bots for a few hours or more will end up receiving a ban on the Monday, i for example was running my private script this morning which across Wednesday - Sunday (00:00) had got no ban, but as i check on them this morning. All had been banned, please do not blame the client nor the scripers antiban methods.

Anyone who has experience in botting would strongly advise that you stay far from botting on your main account,  regardless of what it is doing for this very reason.

Antiban methods are implemented but at this point in time there is no way to get around JMod bans which are based on data collected from the accounts which is used as evidence of botting, that the JMods will then act upon by issuing bans, if you have issues with scripts you can contact the actual creators of them and ask for advice or other things to be implemented such as more extensive antiban.

~ Banker

Hey, I am very sorry to hear about the ban. And no, this wont be deleted as we don't do that here. That is not who we are.

Running scripts for multiple hours is risky, especially if the scripts you ran were free ones. Banning is something that happens very often and people are well warned about it. Despite of that most of the people find it very surprising that their account got banned.

The antiban is something that tries to prevent from getting banned but that might not be enough as Jagex is really into banning accounts nowadays. You broke their rules and they banned your account. It is well said in their site too that accounts used for botting will get banned.

However, I am sorry for your loss. Too bad to hear you had to learn how serious they are this way. In the future avoid botting on valuable accounts to prevent unfortunate situations like this.

• 4 months later...

i agree, i tested these "anti-ban" scripts and every single account i made (SEVEN) got banned within 3 hours. makes me think that db and jagex have a deal lol.

but yer never bot on mains never bot past 6 hrs a day. if you only bot on "pure botting" acc's which you dont mind losing then you should be all sweet.

i agree, i tested these "anti-ban" scripts and every single account i made (SEVEN) got banned within 3 hours. makes me think that db and jagex have a deal lol.

but yer never bot on mains never bot past 6 hrs a day. if you only bot on "pure botting" acc's which you dont mind losing then you should be all sweet.

:huh:

Is it true that Mondays are ban days? Because I've never gotten banned at all and even on mondays. Now you mentioning that mondays are ban days make me even more scared to bot now

Archived