Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Runemate vs Dreambot vs OSbot vs Tribot vs Powerbot

jerk1079

Dreambot has a better feel,better scripters and a better API,but in my opinion runemate has a better client than dreambot in terms of detection wise,but they got shit scripts and API.If Dreambot could adopt runemates client would be an unstoppable team.

i dont get, tribot as amazing script like zulrah slayer at ridiculous excessive prices but their bot is a shit detectable...

I used tribot when looking glass was the next god send, tried it again last year and was banned instantly that day with any script

I started goldfarming with Tribot and it made me quite a bit. However, their script prices are so jacked that it really eats into your profits unless your willing to spend $30 per script renewal, not to mention the price hikes when wanting unlimited auths.

All in all, its good but I have to admit that DreamBot is the GOAT. Scripts are reasonably price, well-made, hardly any have monthly payments to be made, and the bots just keep on botting! 

Don't know shit about the others though. 

• 1 month later...

tribot has made me a bit of money irl but developers are slow to fix things, so I went to dreambot and I must say this is far more superior regarding fixes & friendly community etc 

dreambot all the way

• 3 weeks later...

Archived