Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

Hey xephy, great script was runnin smooth up untill today. today it justs withdraws all the req supplies, goes up to slayer tower. and immediatly teleports back once it reaches gargoyles

1 hour ago, flaydon said:

Hey xephy, great script was runnin smooth up untill today. today it justs withdraws all the req supplies, goes up to slayer tower. and immediatly teleports back once it reaches gargoyles

Give it some time. Thursday is Jagex's update day, so Nezz likely needs to fix a few things and update the client. Check back in a few hours with a restarted client.

Yeah its still doing the same thing, my inventory is full of sharks, i have teleports, rock hammer n supercombat. the moment i reach gargoyles he just breaks the tab

5 hours ago, flaydon said:

Yeah its still doing the same thing, my inventory is full of sharks, i have teleports, rock hammer n supercombat. the moment i reach gargoyles he just breaks the tab

PM me your GUI settings, debug console output, etc. It's likely that it's a cache issue, but I want to be sure.

To resolve a cache issue, go to your client's settings and tick the fresh start checkbox on. Then restart your client.

1 minute ago, Xephy said:

PM me your GUI settings, debug console output, etc. It's likely that it's a cache issue, but I want to be sure.

To resolve a cache issue, go to your client's settings and tick the fresh start checkbox on. Then restart your client.

will try clearing cache, stay tuned. thanks for support

did the update mess up the bot?

it keeps clicking the same running spot over & over again refreshed my catche ect just bought this script too settings are fine.

On 12/12/2018 at 9:22 PM, Prenix said:

did the update mess up the bot?

it keeps clicking the same running spot over & over again refreshed my catche ect just bought this script too settings are fine.

On 12/13/2018 at 4:26 PM, titsydude said:

script isnt working, its becasue the update?

I need details to resolve the issue. How's everything looking right now?

1 hour ago, Xephy said:

I need details to resolve the issue. How's everything looking right now?

In my case the bot stays still in the bank and does not recognize the gear it is wearing. This is my favourite script from DB, good work!

Archived