Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

5 hours ago, justpixels said:

Does this script support params for cli quickstart? Otherwise, very well done script.

No, as there are quite a few params to fill out in the GUI.

11 hours ago, justpixels said:

Do you have any plans to implement them?

I could, but I don't see why it'd be any more convenient than just filling out one page of the GUI unless you're pre-loading like 5+ accounts at once.

48 minutes ago, Xephy said:

I could, but I don't see why it'd be any more convenient than just filling out one page of the GUI unless you're pre-loading like 5+ accounts at once.

Yeah it's kind of monotonous to have to fill out the gui daily. In my opinion, I think all scripts that have the potential to be used for gold farming should have params built in. It just makes setup in general really easy. Thanks for hearing me out.

49 minutes ago, justpixels said:

Yeah it's kind of monotonous to have to fill out the gui daily. In my opinion, I think all scripts that have the potential to be used for gold farming should have params built in. It just makes setup in general really easy. Thanks for hearing me out.

I'll put it in my TODO list, but I doubt it will be covered until after graduation (May 2019).

On 3/15/2019 at 10:43 AM, Shango31 said:

Would also get a trial if possible

Authed for 36 hours. Enjoy the trial

• 2 weeks later...

Archived