Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

Hello Xephy,

bought this script the other day and it worked fine the first day. However, now it just stands at the bank not withdrawing food & just rotates the camera. Tried ticking the fresh start option as well as doing a clean re-install of DB but to no avail. Any suggestions?

1 minute ago, hexega said:

Hello Xephy,

bought this script the other day and it worked fine the first day. However, now it just stands at the bank not withdrawing food & just rotates the camera. Tried ticking the fresh start option as well as doing a clean re-install of DB but to no avail. Any suggestions?

Does the debug console say anything? Add my discord and we'll flush it out ASAP.

54 minutes ago, Xephy said:

Does the debug console say anything? Add my discord and we'll flush it out ASAP.

Great support, got it working again!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man. Bought this yesterday and has been running well and haven't had any problems than just a minor one. The script will bank when full inventory but will not bank full potions left over in inventory. It will take out the set amount leaving me with extra potions. This repeats until I end up with almost a full inventory of combat pots (over several trips). I realise I probably set the potion set number too high(5) so I've lowered it but just a note! 

Other than that runs very well, thanks man. 

Still not picking up 10k coins. My zoom settings are default. Please fix as this is a brilliant script other than that. I don't think I'm setting anything up wrong?

bot.png

Archived