Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$4.99] - Gargoyle Slayer [500-800k/Hr] - [Combat XP]

Xephy

Trial me too please. Any ideas how many supplies/hr without guthans or sgs?

Depending on your stats, a non-guthans trip can last anywhere from 20-45 minutes. Maybe even longer.

Authed for 24 hours.

There's a current bug that breaks the bot if you don't have any breaks set on the account. For the time being if you don't have any breaks set, just set some. The fix is pending approval on the SDN.

could i get a trial of this please?

trial plox

Authed for 24 hours.

There's a current bug that breaks the bot if you don't have any breaks set on the account. For the time being if you don't have any breaks set, just set some.

The fix is pending approval on the SDN.

could i get a trail please?

Authed for 24 hours.

There's a current bug that breaks the bot if you don't have any breaks set on the account. For the time being if you don't have any breaks set, just set some.

The fix is pending approval on the SDN.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I recently purchased the script and I've been very happy with it so far. There is an still ongoing issue however, I've read most of the thread and it's been a problem before too. As it's time to finish off the gargoyle with the rock hammer, it's already spamclicking the next gargoyle while the 0 hp gargoyle is still attacking. I'm afraid this is why I'll ultimately be banned on my maxed melee account. I'm fairly certain I have all the settings correct (selected right food, camera zoom is fixed to default, not using the pre-queue option) and it's still doing it. I hope this is soon to be fixed, I'm scared to keep going at this point since it's way too obvious to the potential nearby reporters that I'm botting.

Good job with the script though, very solid work. Thanks in advance!

Hello, I recently purchased the script and I've been very happy with it so far. There is an still ongoing issue however, I've read most of the thread and it's been a problem before too. As it's time to finish off the gargoyle with the rock hammer, it's already spamclicking the next gargoyle while the 0 hp gargoyle is still attacking. I'm afraid this is why I'll ultimately be banned on my maxed melee account. I'm fairly certain I have all the settings correct (selected right food, camera zoom is fixed to default, not using the pre-queue option) and it's still doing it. I hope this is soon to be fixed, I'm scared to keep going at this point since it's way too obvious to the potential nearby reporters that I'm botting.

Good job with the script though, very solid work. Thanks in advance!

I'll do some testing today and add an option in the GUI to wait until a drop is on the ground or the RoW has auto-looted coins. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Added it to the most recent version of the script. It should say Version 1.71 in the script paint when it's updated.

for me i have all that is said n it dosent even attack them rofl gets stuck on stairs 

mate it dosent pick up steel bars or mith  and leaves chaos runes on ground aswell over time they are the main value other than alching n sometimes does not even pick them up i got in my 2 hrs 100k from the coins not much more cause it left itplease look into this

• [ERROR]18:01:57: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.randoms.BreakSolver.shouldExecute(BreakSolver.java:44) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

-->doesnt work for now

dont be scared to buy you make ya money back in a week or so, maybe fix weird rotations with mouse and mouseoffscreen everytime it takes makes it really botty like.

Archived