Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned in just a day.

devinw

So, my account literally just got banned and i babysat it, spoke every now and then in a cc, wore legit outfits and botted for a total of maybe 2.5 hours? and not even consecutively. 

Now i'v been banned for botting in the past but every single time they gave me a 2 day ban where i would stop at that point and be grateful for the gains i had made.

This time, it jumped immediately to a perma ban. Like how the fuck do you perma ban someone for getting 11 woodcutting and 41 fletching with a bot. Jagex, You're salty.

Anyway i can attempt to appeal that? Like how do you go about contacting jagex in any way now adays. I want the account to play legit, god forbid i didnt want to fletch the early levels.

Contacting them would not help. Of course they want to perm ban bots. The 2 day warning ban is more like for mains that have quests made and had legit play by the owner.

Understandable, that would explain the difference between this account and my range tank. Man, i'm truly bummed. I woke up so bright and happy like "Ah yes, todays the day i bot the shit out of wintertodt" :(

edit: i just realized you make the script i was pumped to buy XD

Understandable, that would explain the difference between this account and my range tank. Man, i'm truly bummed. I woke up so bright and happy like "Ah yes, todays the day i bot the shit out of wintertodt" :(

edit: i just realized you make the script i was pumped to buy XD

there is one way you could try, at twitter try contacting @JagexWeath

May I ask what bot you used that got you banned?

By the way i suggest you do not talk at all while you botting man, put your private and public off..you may think it will help prevent you getting banned but doesnt work like that.

I was just going off a post i read on this forums detailing how to reduce your risk of being caught, either way its too late lol. It's ok, back to the rangetank i go

Were you botting during their working hours? I find it odd they'd ban that quickly. Every time I get an account banned it happens during their next working day. 

Archived