Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script help

Calle

Well it's not easy way to explain it so i recoreded it, could someone help me with this?

03a79c5e6a4045668cea824760bd114f.gif after the tree dissapears that happens.

heres my Method: 

b5d6dbf3fd934c1b869881db17d351e4.png

I'll add in a check to see if the entity still exists when I get home. I'm in upstate NY right now doing a little skiing. No computer access :( i'll let pan know. Maybe he can look into it whIle I'm gone.

I'll add in a check to see if the entity still exists when I get home. I'm in upstate NY right now doing a little skiing. No computer access :( i'll let pan know. Maybe he can look into it whIle I'm gone.

I'll get it. I deleted Pan's check a while back since it was causing problems, but I guess I messed it up haha

I'll get it. I deleted Pan's check a while back since it was causing problems, but I guess I messed it up haha

alright :P

ah thanks

on note: when trying to empty the inventory the mouse is crazy fast, it right clicks 2-3 times and presses drop then repeats with other logs, i've tried to adjust the mouse settings but it's not helping at all, is there a way to reduce it's speed?

Fixed. Will be in next client release.

And I'm not sure about mouse... Last time I tried it worked fine. Might take a look into it later.

I'll show you, give me a second to boot the client up :P

82d024a7c5074f1c7a4b03d5a0039382.gifc27b47779e1007b11112380cd71a8068.gif

Archived