Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

It seems to be working great, except for the fact that it does not seem to be retrieving my arrows!

Although I must admit other than that it does work very smoothly. If I can get this sorted our, I'll likely end up purchasing the script.

Hey, could you post a screenshot of your gui settings? Thanks.

Hey, could you post a screenshot of your gui settings? Thanks.

I attached a screenshot of my settings. Also, when it was time to bank, the bot went to the bank, deposited all of my items, and then just stood there. I went to the gym to have a workout, came back, and my XP rate went from 32k/hr down to 16k/hr. Functionally, it seems to work quite well, but my goal is to get high ranging, and it would be much too expensive to get that if the bot can't pickup the arrows.

Short explenation of the situation: The bot seems to SOMETIMES pickup the arrows and re-equip them. I'm going to say, the bot would retrieve probably 5 - 10% of the arrows, and leave the rest of them on the ground.

post-91904-0-92004200-1497736260_thumb.png

Edited by ghornemo

I attached a screenshot of my settings. Also, when it was time to bank, the bot went to the bank, deposited all of my items, and then just stood there. I went to the gym to have a workout, came back, and my XP rate went from 32k/hr down to 16k/hr. Functionally, it seems to work quite well, but my goal is to get high ranging, and it would be much too expensive to get that if the bot can't pickup the arrows.

Short explenation of the situation: The bot seems to SOMETIMES pickup the arrows and re-equip them. I'm going to say, the bot would retrieve probably 5 - 10% of the arrows, and leave the rest of them on the ground.

I'll go and check what might be wrong with it. The script wont pickup arrows that have small stack (like 1-3) on ground. Try to put your food in the first tab first row.

I'll go and check what might be wrong with it. The script wont pickup arrows that have small stack (like 1-3) on ground. Try to put your food in the first tab first row.

It wasn't picking up the arrows after killing crabs. if it was only skipping the small stacks, I wouldn't be complaining :P

If you can assure me that this won't be a problem again, I'll buy the script. I like it, but I didn't run it yesterday because I was afraid I'd get banned for sitting at the bank for too long.

PS: I'm a Java Developer at my IRL job, I would be willing to voicechat and trace the source of this bug/error.

• 2 weeks later...

this isnt working, it keeps running back and forth from the reset location and the gui doesnt close after i click start

Could you take a screenshot of your settings and debug console, please.

Enjoy =).

Ran the script a bit late, didn't realize I had the script. I have to say, this script is flawless from the time I ran it. Here's a little proggy for you, though I know it's not much https://puu.sh/wAmPP/8ccc70ec3e.png

I'm going to keep running it until my 24 hours are up and just might buy this script. Hands down, one of the best I've used besides your Woodcutter ;)

Edit: https://puu.sh/wAqxd/3e9a84c750.png 6 hours and 43 minutes straight with ZERO problems. Absolutely the best script for Rock Crabs in my opinion

Edited by joelee

Ran the script a bit late, didn't realize I had the script. I have to say, this script is flawless from the time I ran it. Here's a little proggy for you, though I know it's not much https://puu.sh/wAmPP/8ccc70ec3e.png

I'm going to keep running it until my 24 hours are up and just might buy this script. Hands down, one of the best I've used besides your Woodcutter ;)

Edit: https://puu.sh/wAqxd/3e9a84c750.png 6 hours and 43 minutes straight with ZERO problems. Absolutely the best script for Rock Crabs in my opinion

Thank you for the proggies and the feedback!

8ccc70ec3e.png3e9a84c750.png