Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Rock Crabs [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [SMART REAGGRO] [ALL LOCATIONS]

Hashtag

Thanks! Also I noticed that the bot eats at low health, is there a way to change the health the bot eats at? IDK if I'm just being paranoid but I feel like humans would eat at higher health than 12, even when fighting rock crabs.

I'll have this changed in the next update =).

I'll have this changed in the next update =).

Thanks! Also noticed something else, might just be unique to me but it happened after a cannon spawned in the area. My guy switched worlds and was attacked by a crab immediately and did not do anything even with auto retaliate on. Client console:

• [ERROR]13:11:31: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.map.TileReference.getGridY(TileReference.java:104) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.LocalPath.walkTileMM(LocalPath.java:93) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.LocalPath.walk(LocalPath.java:77) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.GlobalPath.walk(GlobalPath.java:38) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walk(Walking.java:123) at org.dreambot.hashtag.rockcrabs.nodes.BankNode.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:84) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

Thanks! Also noticed something else, might just be unique to me but it happened after a cannon spawned in the area. My guy switched worlds and was attacked by a crab immediately and did not do anything even with auto retaliate on. Client console:

• [ERROR]13:11:31: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.map.TileReference.getGridY(TileReference.java:104) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.LocalPath.walkTileMM(LocalPath.java:93) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.LocalPath.walk(LocalPath.java:77) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.GlobalPath.walk(GlobalPath.java:38) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walk(Walking.java:123) at org.dreambot.hashtag.rockcrabs.nodes.BankNode.execute(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:84) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)   

Was that error being printed constantly? Or was it printed only once/few times?

I upvoted may I have a trial?

Enjoy =).

Hey Hashtag. Just bought it and its running great! just wondering, has anyone gotten banned using this like / what is the ban rate like? Seems like this would be a tougher on to catch, what kind of human movements are put in here to trick the system?

Hey Hashtag. Just bought it and its running great! just wondering, has anyone gotten banned using this like / what is the ban rate like? Seems like this would be a tougher on to catch, what kind of human movements are put in here to trick the system?

Hey, thank you for the support! I am sure some people have been banned using it but I haven't had any ban reports lately. The script has general randomization implemented that reduces patterns from forming. I would appreciate it if you reviewed the script on the store page :wub:!

Hi! Great script, works great with melee but when I'm using ranged and I have to pickup ammo box ticked it doesn't actually pick up the arrows. Thanks! Maybe also consider, if not already a feature, picking up + equipping? Just some thoughts. Keep up the good scripts!!

Edit: JK it works randomly idk why

Edited by Ethereum

Hi! Great script, works great with melee but when I'm using ranged and I have to pickup ammo box ticked it doesn't actually pick up the arrows. Thanks! Maybe also consider, if not already a feature, picking up + equipping? Just some thoughts. Keep up the good scripts!!

Edit: JK it works randomly idk why

Yes it should work. What are your settings?