Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Anyone on a stack?

Computor

You don't work as hard for the same results, no. Sure you work, but you're not working hard. Unless you're an experienced user of steroids?

Steroids aren't a magical drug...if you don't work hard, you won't see results. Steroids are catalysts, they merely speed up the rate at which your body recovers. Some keep your muscles from wearing away as well, but they don't give you strength, just just speed up the process of gaining strength.

http://www.livescience.com/3349-steroids-work.html

Educate yourself please. You don't need to be an experienced steroid user to understand basic anatomy.

This more or less proved my point. Faster recovery process means you're getting stronger quicker and jumping up the ladder more rapidly. You're not working as hard as you would given you didn't take the steroids to have a faster recovery. Hence you're not working out as hard. Sure, you're gaining muscle mass but you're also destroying your body. Steroids? Big no, no.

Go hit the gym, A-Rod.

This more or less proved my point. Faster recovery process means you're getting stronger quicker and jumping up the ladder more rapidly.

Why is it there's so many morons on these forums?

No shit you gain muscle quicker, you're bodies recovery time is a lot shorter than someone who's all natural when you're on steroids, but if each individual were to do the same amount of work they'd be about the same size. A steroid user may actually be smaller, since atrophy would set in quicker (since their muscles repair at a faster rate).

You literally proved my point in your last post but you're to dim witted to see it.

This more or less proved my point. Faster recovery process means you're getting stronger quicker and jumping up the ladder more rapidly. You're not working as hard as you would given you didn't take the steroids to have a faster recovery. Hence you're not working out as hard. Sure, you're gaining muscle mass but you're also destroying your body. Steroids? Big no, no.

Go hit the gym, A-Rod.

Why is it there's so many morons on these forums?

No shit you gain muscle quicker, you're bodies recovery time is a lot shorter than someone who's all natural when you're on steroids, but if each individual were to do the same amount of work they'd be about the same size. A steroid user may actually be smaller, since atrophy would set in quicker (since their muscles repair at a faster rate).

You literally proved my point in your last post but you're to dim witted to see it.

Swizz, you don't have to say shit about everyone when you post. Everyone knows steroids are boosters, meaning you can obtain exponential growth when exercising appropriately.

Please, just stop being so rude in every post..

Swizz, you don't have to say shit about everyone when you post. Everyone knows steroids are boosters, meaning you can obtain exponential growth when exercising appropriately.

Please, just stop being so rude in every post..

If people get offended by pixels they need to reevaluate their life.

If people get offended by pixels they need to reevaluate their life.

If people need to insult others on the internet, they need to reevaluate their life. 

Archived