Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

• 3 weeks later...

For the Varrock course: when going up the roof at the start, it sometimes clicks the rope too fast between the general store and the fancy clothes store. Making it wait a couple secs before trying it again. 

Is this script safe, looking a lot of comments people are saying they are getting banned after 1-3 hours of running the script. I'm currently running the one-hour free trial and it is working correctly. Is there a chance to get more time of testing before buying to ensure it works correctly and without too much risk ?

hey guys this script has been perfect up until just now, stuck on argoudgne rooftop it gets all the way untill the end then stops working, just stands there. let me know how we can resolve this cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Really wish this would support the priff course. now that i have hit 75 all thanks to you and this script :) love it, runs flawlessly and have no complaints. thank you sir keep up the good work and please if you would consider adding the priff course to this if you have the time lol