Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

I miss the old pandemic rooftops with the spam clicks 💔  hihi, all jokes aside, when you get to the palmtree part of the al kharid rooftop course, the click is too early resulting in you standing there for a few seconds. could maybe be solved by shortening the area of the rooftop there a bit. Rest good script <3

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Short Description: clicks once to the gate at the end of the seers village agility course and then sits there for quite a while.

Which Agility Course: Seers Village

How to reproduce the problem:

Any extra information that may be related:

Short Description:keeps trying to go to courses that I dont have agility level to do I took it too varrock and it ran to falafor after one run of varrock

Which Agility Course: all

How to reproduce the problem:

Any extra information that may be related:

tried the one hour free trial, account has been around for years and first time using any kind of botting program on it, got a 2 day ban, not sure why i was triggered... just a fyi

Short Description: Clicks next roof too soon, resulting in standing there for 10-15 seconds until the script realizes Not Walking. (2nd > 3rd rooftop)

Which Agility Course: Falador Rooftops

How to reproduce the problem: N/A

Any extra information that may be related: N/A

EDIT: FIRST POST!

Edited by Sikovit

• 3 weeks later...

Seems to mess up a lot when doing Draynor, stuck clicking the opposite direction it should be going on the largest (red) roof, doesn't happen all the time but often enough, not tried on other courses yet, will update review once I've tried the other rooftops. :)

[UPDATE]
    Works flawlessly Al Kharid rooftops.

More updates coming soon.

Edited by OG Botter

• 5 weeks later...

Just tried the trial, and it looks like a quality script it just needs some refining. I did the trial of this script and did draynor and al kharid rooftop courses.  If you fall off of the first obstacle in draynor your character will stop moving for a good chunk of time which looks like a bot, then on the al kharid rooftop the bot clicks the obstacle after the zipline too soon resulting in your character just standing there for a hefty amount of time and looking like a bot, and it has the same issue after the obstacle before the final obstacle, being that after you complete it, it clicks the final obstacle too early and results in your character just standing there. So its a decent script but as is it will probably get you banned pretty quick, although i only did the 1 hour trial so I have yet to see a ban as of yet.