Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pandemic's Rooftops [$5.99]

Pandemic

failed twice at canfis rooftop this night.

died twice and didn't even eat sharks

luckily i could get back marks of grace at least

probably wasted 5+ hours at spawn point as it didnt walk back to rooftop course, if i'm getting baned this script at fault

• 3 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Short Description: Clicked a water rune in my inventory in the middle of Falador Rooftop Course and then it didnt know what to do so it just moved the mouse around and pressed arrow keys like it was still running.  Also it was trying to go backwards on the course while having the water rune clicked, and when I clicked off the water rune it still kept trying to travel the course backwards, as if it thought it missed a step.

Which Agility Course:Falador

How to reproduce the problem: I had an air roon in inventory slot 2 and water roons in inventory slot 4 so maybe run it with an inventory full of runes and other items until You encounter the same problem

Any extra information that may be related: An easy fix would be, ' If Item located in inventory is clicked and option remaning is : 'Use item on' , click anywhere on screen until normal function resumes. I dont know how Java coding works I only work with AHK but I imagine that would be an easy fix. Peace G

Edited by CIeetZ

Short Description: Tries to click the first wall too soon after walking across the rope. Its the first rope in the course as soon as You jump up on the roof. It clicks too early, then waits like 5 seconds to try again. Literally does it every single time which is not a good function. I'm all for the script randomly taking a few second breaks here n' there but not in this way every single time.

Which Agility Course:Falador 

How to reproduce the problem: Run the script for Yourself it does it every single lap.

Any extra information that may be related: Just delay the click after the rope walk by like 2 seconds. You could actually have it click too early like it currently does one in every 20 to 30 laps randomly, then clicks again sooner instead of waiting the 5 seconds, clicks again a second or two after

Edited by CIeetZ