Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Item Mixing [MIX ANY ITEMS] [TASK SYSTEM] [GREAT MONEYMAKING] ⭐

Hashtag

It wont withdraw the items from the bank anymore. I start the script, record the steps it is supposed to take, and it banks after the first inventory and just sits there and does nothing with the bank open. I don't know when this started happening because today is the first time I used this script it in a week or so.

My bad. It was because I had the tab bar hidden in the bank. I fixed it.

but my bot is still getting stuck in the collection box/grand exchange window/item sets window from time to time.

All I can think of atm is to use the script in a different location than GE.

Hello. May i have a free trial? i am interested in buying

Enjoy! Please upvote the main post of this thread. Thanks.

Trial please? Bought your WC script and love it.

Enjoy!

does this automatically sell the product and rebuy supplies to continue indefinitely? if it did I'd buy this immediately.

also could I get a trial, bought the WC script and it's been a dream compared to all the free garbage I was used to. Great script so far.

thanks

does this automatically sell the product and rebuy supplies to continue indefinitely? if it did I'd buy this immediately.

also could I get a trial, bought the WC script and it's been a dream compared to all the free garbage I was used to. Great script so far.

thanks

I gave you a trial. And no, it doesn't sell them.

I inboxed you four days ago about a minor bug in this script. It will go to talk to the banker, instead of banking the inventory, creating an indefinite loop it can not continue past. I did not receive a reply, so I am just wondering if this script is actively being updated? If so, when will it be fixed? As mentioned in the inbox, its causing a great deal of frustration.

I inboxed you four days ago about a minor bug in this script. It will go to talk to the banker, instead of banking the inventory, creating an indefinite loop it can not continue past. I did not receive a reply, so I am just wondering if this script is actively being updated? If so, when will it be fixed? As mentioned in the inbox, its causing a great deal of frustration.

Hey, I must have missed/forgot about your message. Which bank are you using? Have you tried using another bank?

Hey, I must have missed/forgot about your message. Which bank are you using? Have you tried using another bank?

I have tried the GE & Edgeville bank and seem to get the same issue. Is this something that you are capable of fixing or is this going to remain an issue within the script?

Edited by oldtimezz