Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Item Mixing [MIX ANY ITEMS] [TASK SYSTEM] [GREAT MONEYMAKING] ⭐

Hashtag

im considering making a member to use a pestle and mortar. i need to know how many items the pestle and mortar can crush per hour before i make the purchase though.

Take a look at the video, it shows the amount =)

alright, im almost sold. i just need to know the buying limits for desert goat horn in the grand exchange. how many you can buy every 4 hours. if you can check that out for me and give me the answer, im sold.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/items/view/6216-desert-goat-horn the buy limit on rs3 is 10k every 4 hours but are the limits the same for all items in both rs3 and osrs?

alright, im almost sold. i just need to know the buying limits for desert goat horn in the grand exchange. how many you can buy every 4 hours. if you can check that out for me and give me the answer, im sold.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/items/view/6216-desert-goat-horn the buy limit on rs3 is 10k every 4 hours but are the limits the same for all items in both rs3 and osrs?

I don't know :o

i just tried to buy it but my paypal isnt working right now...  :( ... idk why it wants to work sometimes and other times it doesnt. i was able to buy the wine maker for $3.50 a few days ago. now it says they are unable to complete the transaction....

i dont know why it took me like 6 tries but it finally went through, yay.

Edited by tmc504

i just tried to buy it but my paypal isnt working right now...  :( ... idk why it wants to work sometimes and other times it doesnt. i was able to buy the wine maker for $3.50 a few days ago. now it says they are unable to complete the transaction....

i dont know why it took me like 6 tries but it finally went through, yay.

Haha good to hear that. Thank you for the support!

all of a sudden, the bot withdraws only 21 items every inventory now instead of 27. i dont know why it started doing it. i paused the script and withdrew 27 manuallly and it still withdraws 21 every inventory.

all of a sudden, the bot withdraws only 21 items every inventory now instead of 27. i dont know why it started doing it. i paused the script and withdrew 27 manuallly and it still withdraws 21 every inventory.

It stores the amount to withdraw while it is recording at the start. So restart the script and have 27 items in your inventory =)