Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🏹 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Fletcher v3 - Fully Fledged Complete AIO Fletching script

Neffarion

No Idea what you are gettiing. try to use fresh start on the client settings. and reset osrs zoom

I tried both still keeps happening. Here is a gif of the problem

ezgif-2-4c3673272c.gif

Edited by wakewakaranai

I tried both still keeps happening. Here is a gif of the problem

ezgif-2-4c3673272c.gif

Cant see the gif. it says image not found.

Just tested myself with 3 diff methods and it doesn't get stuck where you say. See if you can upload into a different host

Cant see the gif. it says image not found.

Just tested myself with 3 diff methods and it doesn't get stuck where you say. See if you can upload into a different host

Sorry link must of expired. Heres a video upload instead

Sorry link must of expired. Heres a video upload instead

Oh, It seems they updated that menu, so it tries to enable the ESC key to close interfaces but it doesnt reach there.

Either toggle it yourself ( https://i.imgur.com/cowZlV1.gif ) Or disable the option in the script settings to close interfaces with ESC Key

SDN Updating might take 1 day or 2 to validate

EDIT: Fix should be live.

Edited by Neffarion

• 2 weeks later...

Got banned on 8th of March for using this script. Fletched yew logs into longbows for 6-7 hours with a 30min break at ge. Not very smart I know.

Luckily only for 2 days, going to suicide bot the account now :) But I can say the script works really well and the gui is amazing. 

Edited by jremmel98