Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 🏹 [$5.99] [AIO] Nano Fletcher v3 - Fully Fledged Complete AIO Fletching script

Neffarion

What do you mean?

Debugging right now, seems to be new, ill update asap

edit: found the bug, just have to wait for sdn update aproval now

That you can check a option that it would automatically level till 99 (The task limit is good therefore but not if you have to do it on a lot of accounts)

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Fletching_training Leveling could be like this scheme.

That you can check a option that it would automatically level till 99 (The task limit is good therefore but not if you have to do it on a lot of accounts)

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Fletching_training Leveling could be like this scheme.

I can add task level limit and with GE system you can just buy and sell to infinity

Edited by Neffarion

I can add task level limit and with GE system you can just buy and sell to infinity

What would the task level limit do? just level you till a certain level with the best method available?

What would the task level limit do? just level you till a certain level with the best method available?

nvm, I know a better way.

I will be adding gui profiles with ability to save and load soon

I will create a profile that comes with the script that adds tasks that would take you from 1 to 99 using the Ge System to buy the number needed to go from x level to x and so on

Edited by Neffarion

nvm, I know a better way.

I will be adding gui profiles with ability to save and load soon

I will create a profile that comes with the script that adds tasks that would take you from 1 to 99 using the Ge System to buy the number needed to go from x level to x and so on

Yeah that would be awesome :)

Hey, it withdraws and deposits 14 magic longbows (u),  in between every full invent its able to withdraw when stringing. Is it supposed to do this or is there a way to fix this?

Hey, it withdraws and deposits 14 magic longbows (u),  in between every full invent its able to withdraw when stringing. Is it supposed to do this or is there a way to fix this?

just tested. everything is fine. Its something on your end. lag or your proxy is delaying

Edited by Neffarion

hi, i think you should know that when i'm fletching yew longbow (u) the script starts to examine the chest and just does that, i think that with banks it's ok, but you should check the chests thing

hi, i think you should know that when i'm fletching yew longbow (u) the script starts to examine the chest and just does that, i think that with banks it's ok, but you should check the chests thing

can you tell me what bank is it please?