Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Been working on a RSPS colorbot for the past hour. Here's what I've got to show for it

Before

http://imgur.com/f4Nc9Uh

f4Nc9Uh.png

Edit: One more pic before I leave for the night and finish it up again tomorrow:

http://imgur.com/29cqYHf

edit2: I got a working version. Yay. I might make a thieving bot out of it or something to test its ability, don't know yet.

edit3: New day, got a working version. I could enable saving the script you make but meh idgaf.

what language? why is there no syntax coloring

autohotkey didn't you notice the .ahk

It's the shittiest fucking language in the world. I cringe how badly it's coded and the syntax is worse, but hey, I just got my first working version :) going to make a theiving bot out of this

• 3 weeks later...

It's the shittiest fucking language in the world. I cringe how badly it's coded and the syntax is worse, but hey, I just got my first working version :) going to make a theiving bot out of this

Personally I think autohotkey is a really underrated language. It has a lot more power to it than people realize. I worked with it to make a fishing bot on trove, was pretty fun. :')

Personally I think autohotkey is a really underrated language. It has a lot more power to it than people realize. I worked with it to make a fishing bot on trove, was pretty fun. :')

Trove... That looks like a neat game. I'ma try it.

Archived