Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users

Nuclear Nezz

Thanks :D, when does the update where you make the API static come out

It comes out as soon as you explain to me empirically why a "static" API would make it easier/faster/better in any way.

It comes out as soon as you explain to me empirically why a "static" API would make it easier/faster/better in any way.

Because i shouldn't be forced to pass around a context to access client methods

Some walking on Lunar Isle fucked up since this update. how can I fix?

give me the tile where it messes up, and the destination you're trying to get to and i'll go move nodes around

Because i shouldn't be forced to pass around a context to access client methods

Or be a better programmer.

What does that have to do with having to pass a context around?

Structure everything better and you won't have to pass the context to everything, just the first few important things.

Besides don't you do everything statically so you really only need to give the context to one class

Wait no, don't you do everything static with Instance.getInstance, so why would you pass context around anyway

Archived